We had a pretty typical weekend at the W house. Dr. H was on call, so we hung out around the neighborhood in case he got called in. Here’s 6 things that I learned (or relearned) this weekend.
- Driveway parties + baby monitors = a wonderful way to socialize with other parents.
- If its too quiet, then it probably is bad news. (I actually learned this lesson a long, long time ago, but it always seems to bite me in the ass when I forget it)
- If you are a SAHM of toddlers and a baby, it is not fair or nice to yourself to compare your current housekeeping habits to that of your SAHM neighbor with school aged children.
- Toddlers can get really into football games. They also enjoy repeating words uttered by parents during the bad plays of those games.
- More stuff needs to be open on Sunday morning. Apparently we need to pick a religion so there’s something to do. (blog post on that coming soon)
- Two potty training toddlers is actually easier than ONE potty training toddler. Kids like to potty in groups. However, it requires at least twice as many paper towels and daytime baths.
What did you learn this weekend???